Anti-idiotype antibodies (anti-IDs) recognize the idiotype; paratope binding region, of another antibody, usually an antibody drug. This makes them incredibly useful in pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) studies to specifically measure circulating antibody drug concentrations during pre-clinical and clinical studies. In addition, the resemblance of anti-IDs to anti-drug antibodies(ADAs) makes them perfect positive control or reference standards in immunogenicity assays.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- A general introduction to anti-IDs, including an overview of the different types of anti-IDs and their corresponding applications.
- The general strategies of raising anti-IDs,focusing on the decision making process of clone selection.
- We will review some common technical challenges which come with anti-IDs generation and our recommended solutions for them.
Speaker: Dr. Li Chen is the Principal Project Manager of GenScript’s Project Management Center, and is also in charge of the therapeutic antibody discovery service platform at GenScript USA Inc. Dr. Chen received his Ph.D. from the University of Massachusetts Medical School, specializing in immunology and bioinformatics. Dr. Chen has extensive experience in Antibody drug discovery, including publication of three patents in antibody discovery field.
Date & Time: October 18, 2018; 8:00-9:00 A.M. GMT
- Specializing in Multi-Immunization Lead Generation
- Fully integrated platform from antigen design to IND filing
- High throughput screening for lead generation and optimization
- Solution to problematic antigens, such as transmembrane proteins and intracellular domains
- Proven track record with 100% success rate
- High specificity & affinity from rabbit based anti-ID generation services
- Mouse anti-ID generation services ideal for PK analysis
- Fast turnaround time: 2-3 months
- 100% success rate
- Picomolar Level KD Values for Exceptional Affinity
- Antigen to Antibody in as little as 4 months
- Combining hybridoma and recombinant technologies to generate high yields of natural purified antibodies