ONE-HOUR Western Basic Kits
- Easy to perform: Fewer steps mean fewer chances for human error.
- High sensitivity: The sensitivity is comparable to or even better better than that of the classical 4.5-hour procedure, depending on the quality and amount of antibodies used.
- Reproducible results: The kit produces highly reproducible results.
- Far less optimization than the classical three-step method.
- Secondary antibody is included.
- Protein/antigen detection
- Evaluation of protein expression
- Antibody/antigen titration
- Analysis and comparison of primary antibody activity levels
|Cat. No.||Product Name||Quantity||Price|
|eBlot L1 Transfer sandwich without membrane (with buffers for NC) - 1 kit||
|eBlot L1 Transfer sandwich without membrane (with buffers for PVDF) - 1 kit||
|Complete eBlot L1 Transfer sandwich (PVDF) - 1 kit||