Catalog Products » Stable Cell Lines » Human Recombinant CD16A 158F Stable Cell Line
CHO-K1/CD16A 158F Stable Cell Line

Figure 1: FACS analysis of cell surface expression of CD16A 158F on CHO-K1/CD16A 158F cells.
The CHO-K1/CD16A 158F cells (blue) and the negative control CHO-K1 cells (red) were stained with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD16 Antibody (Cat. No. 302028, Biolegend).

CHO-K1/CD16A 158F Stable Cell Line

Recombinant CHO-K1 cells stably overexpress low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A (FcγRIIIa / CD16A 158F) complex on the cell surface, including 1 alpha chain and 2 gamma chains. The surface expression of CD16A is validated by FACS analysis. This stable cell line product is designed for measuring binding affinity and stability of the Fc region of antibodies, Fc fusion proteins, or antibody based biologics that bind with CD16A 158F. GenScript also offers a stable cell line expressing the CD16A of 158V allotype (Cat. No. M00597) for FcγRIIIa polymorphism study.
M00586
$8,925.00

Ask us a question
Overview
Product Description Recombinant CHO-K1 cells stably overexpress low affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc region receptor III-A (FcγRIIIa / CD16A 158F) complex on the cell surface, including 1 alpha chain and 2 gamma chains. The surface expression of CD16A is validated by FACS analysis. This stable cell line product is designed for measuring binding affinity and stability of the Fc region of antibodies, Fc fusion proteins, or antibody based biologics that bind with CD16A 158F. GenScript also offers a stable cell line expressing the CD16A of 158V allotype (Cat. No. M00597) for FcγRIIIa polymorphism study.
Applications Cell-based binding assay; use as immunogen for antibody development

Product Introduction
Expressed Gene Codon optimized from NM_000569.6 (for FCGR3A); codon optimized from NM_004106.2 (for FCER1G); no expressed tags
Host Cell CHO-K1
Quantity 2 vials of frozen cells (> 1×106 per vial in 1 ml) 
Storage Store cells in liquid nitrogen immediately upon receipt. Thaw and recover cells within one year from the date received.
Mycoplasma Status Negative. The mycoplasma test was performed with MycoAlert™ PLUS Mycoplasma Detection Kit (Cat. No.LT07-318, Lonza).

Culture Conditions
Culture Properties Adherent
Freeze Medium 95% Culture Medium, 5% (V/V) DMSO (Cat. No. D2650, Sigma)
Complete Growth Medium Ham's F-12K (Kaighn's) (Cat. No. 21127-022, Gibco), 10% FBS (Cat. No. 10099-141, Gibco)
Culture Medium Ham's F-12K (Kaighn's) (Cat. No.21127-022, Gibco), 10% FBS (Cat. No.10099-141, Gibco), 8 μg/ml Puromycin (Cat. No.A11138-03, Gibco), 400μg/ml Hygromycin B (Cat. No.10687010, Invitrogen)

Background
Gene Synonyms FCGR3A, FCG3, FCGR3 (for Fc Fragment of IgG Receptor IIIa); FCER1G, FCRG (for Fc fragment of IgE receptor Ig)
Background CD16 is a cluster of differentiation molecule found on the surface of natural killer cells, monocytes and macrophages. It can be used to isolate populations of these cells by antibodies directed towards CD16, using fluorescent-activated cell sorting or magnetic-activated cell sorting. CD16 has been identified as Fc receptors FcγRIIIa (CD16A) and FcγRIIIb (CD16B). The two isoforms of the CD16A stimulatory receptor found on natural killer (NK) cells and macrophages differ by one amino acid at codon 158 (V/F) and are important for antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC). The higher affinity 158 V/V homodimer of CD16A is present on approximately 20% of the population and the lower affinity F/F and F/V heterodimers are present in the remaining 80%.
Human FcγRIIIA (CD16A) is a low-affinity receptor for the Fc portion of IgG. It is a protein complex composed of an alpha chain encoded by FCGR3A (Fc Fragment of IgG Receptor IIIa) and two gamma chains encoded by FCER1G (Fc Fragment of IgE Receptor Ig). 

Examples
  • CHO-K1/CD16A 158F Stable Cell Line
  • CHO-K1/CD16A 158F Stable Cell Line

    Figure 1: FACS analysis of cell surface expression of CD16A 158F on CHO-K1/CD16A 158F cells.
    The CHO-K1/CD16A 158F cells (blue) and the negative control CHO-K1 cells (red) were stained with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD16 Antibody (Cat. No. 302028, Biolegend).


Do you like the current new website?

Hate

Dislike

Neutral

Like

Love

*