High Density (HD) Transient Expression
Mammalian Expression is ideal for expression of human or other mammalian proteins and antibodies for proper folding and appropriate post-translational modifications. However, the yields of mammalian transient expression system are often modest, requiring large volume scale-up where the time and cost quickly add up.
GenScript has developed the proprietary High Density (HD) Transient Expression system for the high-titer production of recombinant antibodies and proteins. The High Density (HD) Transient Expression system enables the delivery of functional recombinant proteins and antibodies with much higher yields compared to regular transient expression. Gram level quantities of secreted proteins and antibodies can be produced in a cost-effective way for your functional, structural and therapeutic studies, within a short timeframe.
Key features of HD Transient Expression Service
- Alternative approach for difficult and low-yield proteins
- Yield improvements ranging up to 100 fold
- Shortened turnaround time (sequence to protein/antibody in as little as 10 weeks)
- Up to 3 g/L rAb titer possible
An application note with strategies on how to improve transient protein expression.
High Density (HD) Transient Expression: Case Studies
Figure 1: Yield improvement comparison between Regular Transient Expression Service and HD Transient Expression Service. Expression levels of 6 different monoclonal antibodies of various species are shown.
Recombinant antibody expression is even faster, starting from 3 weeks including gene synthesis, expression and purification. Learn more »
- High Throughput Gene to Antibody Service: Guaranteed small scale expression for recombinant antibodies (starting from $250/mAb)
- Guaranteed MamPilot Service: 5-100 mg recombinant antibody expression starting from $1800/mAb
When to use HD Transient Expression Service
- You require large quantities of functional protein/rAb for downstream applications.
- Your protein/rAb is a low expresser and you would like to enhance expression.
Quotations and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.