High Throughput Antibody Production Services (HTP Gene to Antibody)
GenScript's high throughput (HTP) antibody production service is for the rapid production of recombinant antibodies for antibody drug screening applications. The service begins with customer-supplied sequence and the deliverables are purified recombinant antibodies, QC data and a comprehensive expression report. There is no set-up fee for this service and gene synthesis is included in the price of the service. Alternately, a project can also be initiated with customer-supplied DNA. This service leverages GenScript's expertise in high throughput gene synthesis and combines it with a proprietary transient antibody expression technology to produce high quality recombinant antibodies.
High Throughput Gene to Antibody Production Service Advantages
Time in the Industry
Express delivery of your
antibodies in just 18 days!
High Capacity to Handle Any Recombinant Antibody Project
GenScript has successfully delivered more than 3,000 recombinant antibody projects.
Cost Effective Option
for your Investment
One-stop solution: From
gene synthesis to purified
High Throughput Antibody Production (HTP Gene to Antibody) Service Details
- Project can begin from HTP gene synthesis or customer-supplied DNA but Antibody sequences are required for project evaluation in both cases
- Pricing applicable to human IgG1, human IgG4, and mouse IgG2 a/b; Kappa (ĸ)/lambda(Λ) light chains
- QC data includes A280 for Antibody concentration, SDS-PAGE for purity assessment, and Western Blot
HTP Gene to Antibody Service Applications
This new HTP gene to antibody service is designed to help researchers scale quickly from promising leads to purified recombinant antibodies in a microscale format, to accelerate their preliminary drug screening process. Applications served include epitope binning, ligand competition binding studies, affinity measurements, primary and secondary screen assays, HTP biophysical characterization to assess developability, and more. Promising leads from your HTP studies can be seamlessly integrated into the GenScript workflow for scale up transient recombinant antibody production or stable cell pool/cell line production, for milligram to gram-level expression, which can support all your in vitro and in vivo applications.
Recombinant Antibody Production-Related Services
Not what you are looking for? See our related service pages below.
- Need high purity recombinant antibody up to 500mg along with guaranteed purity and endotoxin control? Visit our MamPower™ guaranteed recombinant antibody production page.
- Need more than 500mg of recombinant antibody? Visit our large scale recombinant antibody production page.
- Need consistent and unlimited production of recombinant antibody? Visit our stable cell line development page.
- Still unsure? Use this guide to quickly determine which services are the best match for your application.
For more information about any other protein services, please visit our recombinant protein services main page or contact us using the information listed below.
Our customer service repsentatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.