The GenSmart™ Variable Domain Sequence Analyzer is a free online tool that will simplify and enhance your recombinant antibody design and engineering experience with just one click. Input immunoglobulin (Ig) variable domain sequences will be blasted against our antibody database which comprises of widely used external databases (i.e. IGMT) as well as our self-constructed database. Tap into our proprietary algorithms to compute the best matches of germline V, D, J genes and the FR/CDR delineation of the Ig variable domain for your sequences. Our tool easily analyzes and compares sequences across several different species, including human, rabbit, rodent, and the rhesus monkey. Enjoy a fuss-free experience with the GenSmart™ Variable Domain Sequence Analyzer by giving it a try today!
GenSmart™ Variable Domain Sequence Analyzer Workflow
Upload antibody sequence files (300 MB limit)
Sequence alignment against antibody database
Results analysis and summary
Export analysis results in Excel format
Why Choose the GenSmart™ Variable Domain Sequence Analyzer?
- Comprehensive data summary: Key analysis results such as best-matched V, D, J genes and FR/CDR delineation are distilled and summarized for clarity.
- Multiple input formats accepted: Upload Sanger and NGS sequencing data; FASTA files do not need to be converted.
- Intelligent species matching: GenSmart™ platform automatically searches and aligns input data against the antibody libraries of multiple species.
- Optimized parameters: Proprietary algorithm reduces search process complexity.
- Downloadable & accessible: Easily download analysis results in Excel format for free.
Instruction video of GenSmart™ Variable Domain Sequence Analyzer
Applications for the GenSmart™ Variable Domain Sequence Analyzer
- Design of chimeric, humanized, and single chain antibodies
- Hybridoma and single B cell antibody sequence analysis
- Immune repertoire analysis
- High throughput mAb discovery
- Recombinant antibody selection
Information & Technical Support
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.