GenScript's comprehensive antibody services are tailored to each customer's unique needs:
- We offer polyclonal antibody production from multiple species, including rabbit, mouse, goat, and chicken.
- We offer monoclonal antibody development from mouse by both in vitroand in vivo methods.
- Our antibody purification services include antigen-based affinity column, ion exchange, proteins A, G, and L, and other methods.
- We also offer fragmentation, conjugation to biotin, enzymes, and fluorescent dyes, and characterization via a broad range of methods, including Western blot, ELISA, ICH and IP.
Our broad array of services is summarized below:
- Custom Polyclonal Antibody Services
- Custom Monoclonal Antibody Services
- Antibody Purification Services
- Antibody Modification Services
- Additional Services
- Advantage of Using Peptides as Antigens
- Animal Care Standard Procedures
- Disclaimer and Production Note
Quotation and Ordering
To request a quotation, please download and complete our Quick Quotation Request.
To order a pAb, please download & complete our Polyclonal Antibody Order Form.
To order an mAb, please download & complete our Monoclonal Antibody Order Form.
To submit an antigen, mail it together with a completed hard copy of Antigen Submission.
Form to Antibody Services, GenScript, 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Please email or fax all quotation requests or completed order forms (including the Antigen Submission Forms) to GenScript.
- If you have any questions or would like to inquire about the status of your order, please contact us by phone, email, fax, or via our Secure Web Server.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.