A scrambled library has the highest variation of any peptide library. The library is constructed through sequence permutation of the original peptide. Representing all possible alternative peptides, the scrambled library creates an ideal scenario for sequence optimization. It can be used to probe target molecules of interest including proteins, antibodies, and DNA.
- Jiang QS, and Wang SQ. Design and screening of antisense oligodeoxynucleotides against PAI-1 mRNA in endothelial cells in vitro. Acta. Pharmacol. Sin. Aug 2006; 27(8): 1018-23.
- Oh JE, Hong SY, and Lee KH. Structure-activity relationship study: short antimicrobial peptides. J. Pept. Res. Jan 1999; 53(1): 41-6.
- Simon-Haldi M, Mantei N, Franke J, Voshol H, and Schachner M. Identification of a peptide mimic of the L2/HNK-1 carbohydrate epitope. J. Neurochem. Dec 2002; 83(6): 1380-8.
- Murayama O, Nishida H, and Sekiguchi K. Novel peptide ligands for integrin alpha 6 beta 1 selected from a phage display library. J. Biochem. Aug 1996; 120(2): 445-51.
- Keizer DW, Miles LA, Li F, Nair M, Anders RF, Coley AM, Foley M, and Norton RS. Structures of phage-display peptides that bind to the malarial surface protein, apical membrane antigen 1, and block erythrocyte invasion. Biochemistry. Aug 2003; 26; 42(33): 9915-23.