Transient mammalian expression is a fast and economical tool to produce antibody (Ab) for a variety of research and preclinical applications. With a growing demand for a high-titer up to gram level antibody production, GenScript has developed a novel reagent named Cocktail that enables superior antibody yield by increasing cell viability and facilitating protein folding.
GenScript has developed the proprietary High Density (HD) Transient Expression system (HD-293F and HD CHO-S) for the high-titer production of recombinant antibodies and proteins. The High Density (HD) Transient Expression system enables the delivery of functional recombinant proteins and antibodies with much higher yields compared to regular transient expression. Gram level quantities of intracellular and secreted proteins and antibodies can be produced in a cost-effective way for your functional, structural and therapeutic studies, within a short timeframe.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Introduction on HD system which outperforms Expi293F system, oﬀering a 2-6 times more yield for antibodies with low expression level.
- Beneﬁts the production of all antibody species, including the mouse IgG1 Abs.
- Fully automation facilities HTP production with optimized capabilities.
- Easy to scale up from a few µg to gram level antibody production.
- High quality products to support therapeutic biologics discovery, diagnostic kit development in research and healthcare community.
Dr. Tielin Zhou, field application scientist in GenScript mainly supports protein and antibody service streamlines. He graduated from National University of Singapore with PhD degree. He worked in A*star Singapore as research fellow in program of stemness maintaining and lineage commitment factor discovery, monoclonal antibodies development for cancer diagnosis, antibody-gold nanoparticle conjugate for bacteria photothermal treatment, antigen design and generation for rabbit monoclonal antibody generation and sELISA diagnostic kit development. He joined GenScript in 2017 as a senior scientist for projects in therapeutic antibody drug discovery, antibody humanization design and developability assay.