Peptide Synthesis Case Studies Overview
GenScript's long history of top-quality peptide synthesis has given us an opportunity to develop methods for synthesizing both common and rare peptide sequences. Below, you will find peptide synthesis case studies that exemplify our competency in synthesis, and innovation in synthesis strategy development, which we have implemented through our PepPower® peptide synthesis platform. These case studies are representative of our ability to synthesize peptides of any length and complexity, including multi-cysteine peptides, multi-phosphorylated peptides, extremely long peptides, hydrophobic peptides, and many other inherently challenging sequences.
Click on the topics below to see case studies that exemplify GenScript's peptide synthesis expertise.
- Microwave assisted PepPower® peptide synthesis technology platform
- Delivery from as fast as 5 days
- Over 300 modifications
- Multiple disulfide bonds
- Multi-phosphorylated peptides
- Methylated peptides
- Up to 200 AAs in length – Industrial leading length
- Excellent experience in synthesizing peptides containing 80-149 AAs
- Experience to handling peptides with >80% hydrophobicity
- Proprietary synthesis methods for synthesizing click peptides
- Special methods for avoiding side reactions
- Experience in preventing oxidation, ring closure, etc.
- Able to synthesize peptides with up to 8 branches
- Expertise in achieving high coupling efficiencies during synthesis