Antibody Modification and Purification Services
Modifications such as antibody labeling and antibody fragmentation allow for further refinement of your custom antibody.
Modifications such as antibody labeling and antibody fragmentation allow for further refinement of your custom antibody. In some applications, it is preferable to use only the antigen-binding (Fab) portion of the antibody as they may be as small as one third the size of intact whole IgG and lack the Fc portion. For these applications, antibodies may be modified through enzymatic digestion, antibody fragmentation, to produce either Fab or F (ab')2 fragment of the antibody.
Antibody biotinylation offers the interchangeability of your choice of labeled avidin, while HRP or fluorescent conjugation provide for simplified direct detection. Either antibody conjugation or labeling service prepares your antibody for both visualization and quantitation of the target molecule.
Finally, we offer a wide array of options for antibody purification ranging from routine methods, such as Protein A and Protein G, to less common methods including Protein L and ammonium sulfate precipitation. Our antibody purification services offer options to purify any antibody quickly and efficiently.
Finally, we offer a wide array of options for antibody purification ranging from routine methods, such as Protein A and Protein G, to less common methods including Protein L and ammonium sulfate precipitation. Our Antibody Purification Services offer options to purify any antibody quickly and efficiently.
Antibody Modification and Purification Related Services
No antibody to modify yet? Let GenScript make one for you. All our service offerings seamlessly integrate to create your custom solution and facilitate your research. Start with one of our popular antibody generation services below:
- PolyExpress® Antibody Service: our polyclonal antibody service can deliver you 3 antibodies in just 45 days starting from only your sequence
- MonoExpress® Antibody Service: high quality, purified monoclonal antibodies guaranteed to work in your application.
- Semi-custom Monoclonal Antibody Production Services: you can go from antigen sequence to antibody production with as little as 3 easy decisions.
- To request a quotation, please download and complete our Quick Quotation Request.
- To submit an antibody, mail it together with a completed hard copy of Antibody.
- Submission Form to Antibody Services, GenScript, 860 Centennial Avenue., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
- Please email or fax all quotation requests or completed order forms (including the Antigen Submission Forms) to GenScript.
- If you have any questions or would like to inquire about the status of your order, please contact us by phone, email, fax, or via our Secure Web Server.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.