Celebrating 18 years of CRISPR
Starting at only $7,000/KO Cell Line!
GenScript licensed CRISPR/Cas9 technology from the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, and provides full CRISPR-based gene editing service to produce genetically modified cells lines using any mammalian cell line and targeting any gene.
* It is preferred that customers provide their own cell lines, despite available cell lines can be purchased by GenScript for an additional fee. Please note that we currently do not provide genome editing service for primary cells, stem cells or iPS cells.
** Validation services for knock-out cell lines can be found under the "Add On Services" tab.
|Reverse transcription (RT)-PCR||Validate the knockout clones to carry the INDELs on CDS at mRNA level by sequencing the RT-PCR product.|
|Western blot||Validate the knockout clones by western blot. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|FACS analysis||Validate the knockout clones by FACS analysis. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|Off-target analysis||Characterize one knockout clone by sequencing the top 10 of potential off-target sites.|
|One additional clone||Sequence additional single clones to identify one additional knockout clone. QC and deliver one additional knockout clone.|
- gRNA sequence databases Validated gRNA sequences for efficient, specific targeting of WTCas9 or SAM.
- CRISPR gRNA constructs: all-in-one and dual WT SpCas9, SaCas9 and Nickase plasmids for single gRNA expression.
- SAM constructs for transcription activation.
- CRISPR gRNA libraries: genome-wide knock-out ( GeCKO v2), transcription activation ( SAM) and pathway-focused libraries for efficient screening.
- Microbial genome editing service using a novel λ Red – CRISPR/Cas system.
- GenScript offers lentiviral based service, CellPower™ and other cell line services.
- GenCRISPR™/Cas9 genome editing products-purified Cas9 proteins and related products to facilitate high efficient genome engineering.
Quotations and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance. Orders can be placed online, over the phone, by email or fax. Please have your payment information (credit card, purchase order or bank information) ready.