CRISPR Gene Editing Services
GenScript is pleased to introduce GenCRISPR™, a full CRISPR-based gene editing service, to produce a genetically modified cell using any mammalian cell line and targeting any gene. Our scientists are experts at performing gene editing with CRISPR, from designing gRNA constructs for CRISPR to transfection and single clone generation of a wide range of cells, including difficult-to-transfect and tumor cell lines. GenScript also uses enhanced specificity SpCas9 (eSpCas9) enzyme licensed from the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard to ensure effective cell engineering with significantly less off-target rates, and timely delivery of your projects.
* It is preferred that customers provide their own cell lines, despite available cell lines can be purchased by GenScript for an additional fee. Please note that we currently do not provide genome editing service for primary cells, stem cells or iPS cells.
** Validation services for knock-out cell lines can be found under the "Add On Services" tab.
|Reverse transcription (RT)-PCR||Validate the knockout clones to carry the INDELs on CDS at mRNA level by sequencing the RT-PCR product.|
|Western blot||Validate the knockout clones by western blot. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|FACS analysis||Validate the knockout clones by FACS analysis. A validated antibody in the host cells with specific binding to target protein (RNAi or knockout) must be provided.|
|Off-target analysis||Characterize one knockout clone by sequencing the top 10 of potential off-target sites.|
|One additional clone||Sequence additional single clones to identify one additional knockout clone. QC and deliver one additional knockout clone.|
- gRNA sequence databases Validated gRNA sequences for efficient, specific targeting of WTCas9 or SAM.
- CRISPR gRNA constructs: all-in-one and dual WT SpCas9, SaCas9 and Nickase plasmids for single gRNA expression.
- SAM constructs for transcription activation.
- CRISPR gRNA libraries: genome-wide knock-out ( GeCKO v2), transcription activation ( SAM) and pathway-focused libraries for efficient screening.
- Microbial genome editing service using a novel λ Red – CRISPR/Cas system.
- GenScript offers lentiviral based service, CellPower™ and other cell line services.
- GenCRISPR™/Cas9 genome editing products-purified Cas9 proteins and related products to facilitate high efficient genome engineering.
Quotations and Ordering
For quotation requests:
- Download and complete the request form:
- GenCRISPR™ Knock-Out Cell Line or Cell Pool Service Request Form
- GenCRISPR™ Customized Knockin Cell Line Service Request Form
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload the completed form through our secure online request management server.
- Call us at 1-732-885-9188.
To place an order
Orders can be placed by phone, email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you. However, you may also contact us by email, phone, or fax.