GLP Plasmid Preparation
As a leading biotech company and the largest gene synthesis supplier in the USA, GenScript has accumulated a wealth of experience in GLP-level plasmid preparation.
By consistently providing DNA plasmid under quality standards consistent with GLP conditions for our in-house downstream services, such as transient protein expression, stable cell line construction, and antibody drug development, GenScript has a level of quality that other suppliers cannot achieve for GLP-level service.
GenScript's final DNA product with high purity, endotoxin free and sterile is suitable for a variety of downstream applications such as in vivo experiments, DNA-based antibody production, and gene therapy studies.
GLP grade plasmid DNA preparation flow chart:
Experience & Facilities:
- The procedure is GLP-level compliant and our deliverables are well-defined
- Our dedicated project team of experienced scientists have extensive knowledge of GLP procedures
- Specific study director (SD) manages all aspects of the project, from planning to sample delivery
- Comprehensive SOPs from ordering to delivery to maintain consistent excellence in quality
- QA management to ensure the quality and integrity of the study
Delivery of a comprehensive Final report:
- Materials and experimental procedures
- Quality assurance (QA) statement
- Brief study-based inspection records
- Communication and amendment records
Data archive management:
- Original samples
- Copy of the final protocol and amendments
- All raw data
- Computer-generated data
- Study correspondence
- Statistical records
- Copy of the final report
- Original signed protocol, Original signed report, the study correspondence and all raw data captured on durable media
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.