PolyTD™ Polyclonal Antibody Services
GenScript's PolyTD™ polyclonal antibody service packages use traditional immunization protocols and allow custom polyclonal antibody and antiserum production in rabbits, mice, and rats. Multiple antibody purification options are available and include: affinity purification, protein A/G and IgY purification or just antiserum. The availability of large animal species allows polyclonal antibody and antiserum production in large quantities and choice of animal host grants the use of unrelated animal species to ensure the specificity of your polyclonal antibody.
|Rabbit Polyclonal Antibody Services||Mouse Polyclonal Antibody Services|
|Rat Polyclonal Antibody Services|
Key Features of PolyTD™ Polyclonal Antibody Services
- Optimized immunization: Our OptimumAntigen™ design tool, proprietary adjuvant and peptide synthesis technology increase specificity and affinity of antibodies.
- Traditional immunization protocol
- Certified facility: AAALAC International accreditation and OLAW certification, demonstrating our commitment to responsible animal care and use.
- Broad range of animal hosts available
- Fast turnaround times and ELISA guarantees
Unsure which service line is appropriate for your application? Try our Antibody Service Selection Tool.